- Soak the cedar plank for 2-3 hours.
- To create the marinate: mix some salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika, rosemary, olive oil and mustard.
- Dice up a few cloves of garlic, 1 carrot, 1 celery stick and 1 onion into finely chopped pieces.
- Hand mix the marinate, vegetables and salmon.
- Place salmon in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the salmon on the cedar plank and put into a preheated 350F oven for 20-30 minutes.
« Archives in June, 2011
For a healthy and delicious protein alternative, try out this amazing recipe. This recipe requires a Cedar Plank, which adds a pleasant smoky flavor to your fish.